Marketing Affiliate Program Agreement
This is a contract between you (the “Affiliate”) and us (“TLH Services Private Limited”). It describes how we will work together and other aspects of our business relationship. It is a legal document so some of the language is necessarily “legalese” but we have tried to make it as readable as possible.
The Marketing Affiliate Program Agreement applies to your participation in our Marketing Affiliate Program (the “Affiliate Program”). These terms are so important that we cannot have you participate in our Affiliate Program unless you agree to them.
We periodically update these terms. We might also choose to replace these terms in their entirety if, for example, the Affiliate Program changes, ends, or becomes part of an existing program, including our partner programs. If we update or replace the terms we or the Affiliate Tool will let you know via electronic means like email. If you don’t agree to the update or replacement, you can choose to terminate as we describe below.
“TLH Services Private Limited Affiliate” means a company owned, operated or controlled by TLH Services Private Limited.
“Marketing Affiliate Program” means our marketing affiliate program as described in this Agreement.
“Affiliate Lead” means a Client prospect who has been contacted by you or our marketing team to sell our services.
“Affiliate Link” means the unique tracking link given by us which you place on your site or promote through other channels.
“Affiliate Policies” means the policies applicable to affiliates which we may make available to you from time to time.
“Affiliate Tool” means the tool that we make available to you upon your acceptance into the Affiliate Program and for you to use in order to participate in the Affiliate Program.
“Agreement” means this Marketing Affiliate Program Agreement and all materials referred or linked to in here.
“Commission” means an amount described in the Affiliate Tool (or if applicable, in the Program Policies) for each Client Transaction.
“Client” means the authorized actual user of the TLH Services Private Limited Services who has purchased or signed up for the TLH Services Private Limited services after being an Affiliate Lead.
“Client Transactions” means those transactions by Affiliate Leads that are eligible for Commission pursuant to the ‘Client Transactions’ section of this Agreement. Client Transactions may include Client purchases or Client signups, as further described in the Affiliate Tool or CRM.
“Client Data” means all information that Client submits or collects via the TLH Services Private Limited Services and all materials that Client provides or posts, uploads, inputs or submits for public display through the TLH Services Private Limited Services.
“TLH Services Private Limited Content” means all information, data, text, messages, software, sound, music, video, photographs, graphics, images, and tags that we incorporate into our services.
“TLH Services Private Limited Services” means both the Subscription Service and Other Services.
“Program Policies Page” means the landing page: https://www.thelasthope.in/affiliate-program-policies where we will provide all the up to date guidelines and policies for the Affiliate Program.
“Other Services” means those services and services that we offer, which are not included in the Subscription Service (as detailed below); and, for the purposes of this Agreement, Other Services include all of our marketing software, legacy sales and marketing services, and any implementation, customization, training, consulting, additional support or other professional services, or fees for third-party services or services.
“Subscription Service” means our web-based sales software that is subscribed to, and developed, operated, and maintained by us, accessible via https://www.thelasthope.in or another designated URL, and add-on services to our sales software. For the purposes of this Agreement, the Subscription Service does not include our legacy sales services, any implementation, customization, training, consulting, additional support or other professional services, or fees for third-party services or services.
“We”, “us”, “our”, and “TLH Services Private Limited” means TLH Services Private Limited.
“You” and “Affiliate” means the party, other than TLH Services Private Limited, entering into this Agreement and participating in the Affiliate Program.
This Agreement does not create an exclusive agreement between you and us. Both you and we will have the right to recommend similar services and services of third parties and to work with other parties in connection with the design, sale, installation, implementation and use of similar services and services of third parties.
Once you complete an application to become an Affiliate, we will review your application and notify you whether you have been accepted to participate in the Affiliate Program, or not. Before we accept an application, we may want to review your application with you, so we may reach out to you for more information. We may require that you complete certain requirements or certification(s) before we accept your application. If we do not notify you that you are accepted to participate in the Affiliate Program within thirty (30) days from your application, your application is considered to be rejected.
If you are accepted to participate in the Affiliate Program, then upon notification of acceptance, the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall apply in full force and effect, until terminated, pursuant to the terms set forth below. Further, you will need to complete any enrollment criteria set out in the Program Policies Page, if applicable. Failure to complete any enrollment criteria within thirty (30) days of your acceptance will result in the immediate termination of this Agreement and you will no longer be able to participate in the Affiliate Program.
Your acceptance and participation in the Affiliate Program does not mean that you will be accepted into any of our TLH Services Private Limited Partner Programs.
You will comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement at all times, including any applicable Program Policies.
- Affiliate Program Limits: Each accepted client will expire according to the information provided in the Affiliate Tool (or if applicable, in the Program Policies) from the date the lead gets converted into a client. We will pay you Commission as described in the Affiliate Tool (or if applicable, in the Program Policies) for each new Client who completes an applicable Client Transaction after making the payment through link made available by you, provided that you remain eligible to receive Commission pursuant to the terms of this Agreement. The start of the Client’s subscription is determined by the date of the first purchase or sign up (as applicable) of the Subscription Service by the Client and you will receive a 100% Commission payment for that Client Transaction only, for any additional purchases made by that Client during their Subscription Service, the Commission payment percentage would be reduced & you will find the Commission structure in the Affiliate Tool (or if applicable, in the Program Policies). For example, if the initial Client Transaction is for one user of Website Designing Services, and there is a subsequent purchase by that same Client for Digital Marketing Services, Affiliate will receive 100% Commission for the initial user purchase & a lesser percentage for the rest of the purchases. The Affiliate will definitely be entitled to receive Commission on any additional purchases of TLH Services Private Limited Services by that same Client.
- Eligibility: To be eligible for Commission (i) an Affiliate Lead must be accepted and valid in accordance with the ‘Acceptance and Validity’ section, (ii) a Client Transaction must have occurred, (iii) a Client must remain a Client during the locking period in the Affiliate Tool (or if applicable, in the Program Policies). You are not eligible to receive Commission or any other compensation from us based on transactions for Other Services or if: (i) such compensation is disallowed or limited by government/laws/regulations; (ii) the applicable Client objects to or prohibits such compensation or excludes such compensation from its payments to us or TLH Services Private Limited Affiliates; (iii) the Client has paid or will pay such commissions, referral fees, or other compensation directly to you, (iv) the Commission payment has been obtained by fraudulent means, misuse of the Affiliate Link or Leads, in violation of any Affiliate Program Policies that we make available to you, misuse of the Affiliate Tool or by any other means that we deem to breach the spirit of the Marketing Affiliate Program, or (v) the Client participates in any of our partner programs, including our Agency Partner Program, Sales Referral Partner Program or Sales Solutions Partner Program and is eligible to receive commission in relation to the Client Transaction under any of these programs. If at any point you are eligible to receive a revenue share payment or commission under another Program at TLH Services Private Limited, that payment amount will not change based on your participation in the Affiliate Program. For example, you will not be able to receive the Commission set out in this Agreement on any Partner Transaction that was completed whilst participating as a partner in the Solutions Partner Program (as defined in the Solutions Partner Program Agreement). In competitive situations with other affiliates, we may elect to provide the Commission to the affiliate that we deem to be the most eligible for Commission, at our discretion. We may discontinue Commission payments should any of the eligibility criteria set forth in this subsection fail to be met at any time.
- Acceptance and Validity: You will only be eligible for a Commission payment for any Client Transactions that derived from Affiliate Leads that we make available to you and are accepted by TLH Services Private Limited. An Affiliate Lead will be considered valid and accepted if, in our reasonable determination: (i) it is a new potential Client of ours, and (ii) is not, at the time of submission or sixty (60) days prior, one of our pre-existing Clients, or involved in our active sales process. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may choose not to accept an Affiliate Lead in our reasonable discretion. If an Affiliate Lead does not purchase the Subscription Service within the time period described on the Affiliate Tool (or if applicable, in the Program Policies), you will not be eligible for a Commission payment, even if the Affiliate Lead decides to purchase after the time period has expired. Once we have received the Affiliate Lead information, we may elect to engage with the prospect directly, regardless of whether or not the Affiliate Lead is valid. If an Affiliate Lead is not valid then we may choose to maintain it in our database and we may choose to engage with such Affiliate Lead. Any engagement between TLH Services Private Limited and an Affiliate Lead will be at TLH Services Private Limited’s discretion.
- Commission and Payment: In order to receive payment under this Agreement, you must have: (i) agreed to the terms of this Agreement (generally completed through the Affiliate Tool or email acceptance); (ii) completed all steps necessary to create your account in the Affiliate Tool in accordance with our directions, (iii) have a valid and up-to-date payment method in the Affiliate Tool with such account (iv) completed any and all required tax documentation in order for the Affiliate Tool to process any payments that may be owed to you.
- Requirements for Payment; Forfeiture: Notwithstanding the foregoing or anything to the contrary in this Agreement, if any of the requirements set forth in section 4(a)(i-iv) remain outstanding for six (6) months immediately following the close of a Client Transaction, then your right to receive Commission arising from any and all Client Transactions with the associated Client will be forever forfeited (each, a “Forfeited Transaction”). We will have no obligation to pay you Commission associated with a Forfeited Transaction. Once you comply with all of the requirements in section 5(a)(i-iv), then you will be eligible to receive Commission on Client Transactions, as long as these Client Transactions do not involve the same Client associated with a Forfeited Transaction.
- Commission Payment: We or the Affiliate Tool will determine the currency in which we pay the Commission, as well as the applicable conversion rate. We will not pay more than one Commission payment or other similar referral fee on any given Client Transaction (unless we choose to in our discretion). Taxes: You are responsible for payment of all taxes and fees (including bank fees) applicable to the Commission. TDS at 5% would be deducted from each commission payment & the relevant document would be shared with you by or before 15th of next month for the month of payment. All amounts payable by us to you are subject to offset by us against any amounts owed by you to us. We reserve the right to alter or change the Commission amount as per the Affiliate Tool.
Training and Support
We may make available to you, without charge, various webinars and other resources made available as part of our Affiliate Program. If we make such resources available to you, you will encourage yourself & your sales representatives and/or other relevant personnel to participate in training and/or other certifications as we recommend and may make available to you from time-to-time. We may change or discontinue any or all parts of the Affiliate Program benefits or offerings at any time without notice.
You grant to us a nonexclusive, nontransferable, royalty-free right to use and display your identity, trademarks, service marks and logos (“Affiliate Marks”) in connection with the Affiliate Program and this Agreement.
During the term of this Agreement, in the event that we make our trademark available to you within the Affiliate Tool, you may use our trademark as long as you follow the usage requirements in this section. You must: (i) only use the images of our trademark that we make available to you, without altering them in any way; (ii) only use our trademarks in connection with the Affiliate Program and this Agreement; (iii) comply with our style guide and Trademark Usage Guidelines; and (iv) immediately comply if we request that you discontinue use. You must not: (i) use our trademark in a misleading or disparaging way; (ii) use our trademark in a way that implies we endorse, sponsor or approve of your services or services; or (iii) use our trademark in violation of applicable law or in connection with an obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic or material.
- TLH Services Private Limited’s Proprietary Rights: No license to any software is granted by this Agreement. The TLH Services Private Limited Services are protected by intellectual property laws. The TLH Services Private Limited Services belong to and are the property of us or our licensors (if any). We retain all ownership rights in the TLH Services Private Limited Services. You agree not to copy, rent, lease, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the TLH Services Private Limited Content, or the TLH Services Private Limited Services in whole or in part, by any means, except as expressly authorized in writing by us. If you wish to use TLH Services Private Limited Content, you must comply with our Content Usage Guidelines. TLH Services Private Limited, the TLH Services Private Limited logos, and other marks that we use from time to time are our trademarks and you may not use them without our prior written permission, except as otherwise set forth in this Agreement.We encourage all Clients, affiliates and partners to comment on the TLH Services Private Limited Services, provide suggestions for improving them, and vote on suggestions they like. You agree that all such comments and suggestions will be non-confidential and that we own all rights to use and incorporate them into the TLH Services Private Limited Services, without payment to you.
- Client’s Proprietary Rights: As between you and Client, Client retains the right to access and use the Client portal associated with the TLH Services Private Limited Services. For the avoidance of doubt, Client will own and retain all rights to the Client Data.
As used herein, “Confidential Information” means all confidential information disclosed by a party (“Disclosing Party”) to the other party (“Receiving Party”), (i) whether orally or in writing, that is designated as confidential, and (ii) TLH Services Private Limited Client and prospect information, whether or not otherwise designated as confidential. Confidential Information does not include any information that (i) is or becomes generally known to the public without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party or (ii) was known to the Receiving Party prior to its disclosure by the Disclosing Party without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party. The Receiving Party shall: (i) protect the confidentiality of the Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party using the same degree of care that it uses with its own confidential information, but in no event less than reasonable care, (ii) not use any Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party for any purpose outside the scope of this Agreement, (iii) not disclose Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to any third party, and (iv) limit access to Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to its employees, contractors and agents. The Receiving Party may disclose Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party if required to do so under any federal, state, or local law, statute, rule or regulation, subpoena or legal process.
Opt Out and Unsubscribing
You will comply promptly with all opt out, unsubscribe, “do not call” and “do not send” requests. For the duration of this Agreement, you will establish and maintain systems and procedures appropriate to effectuate all opt out, unsubscribe, “do not call” and “do not send” requests.
Term and Termination
- Term: This Agreement will apply for as long as you participate in the Affiliate Program, until terminated.
- Termination without Cause: You may terminate this Agreement on fifteen (60) days written notice to the other party. TLH Services Private Limited may terminate this agreement immediately on breach of quality, ethical & any other reasons which are not in benefit of the company.
- Termination for Agreement Changes: If we update or replace the terms of this Agreement, you may terminate this Agreement on five (60) days written notice to us, provided that you send us written notice within ten (5) days after we send you notice of the change.
- Termination for Cause: We may terminate this Agreement: (i) with or without any notice to you of a material breach if such breach remains uncured at the expiration of such period, (ii) with or without any notice to you of non-payment of any amount due to us if such amount remains unpaid at the expiration of such period, (iii) immediately, if you become the subject of a petition in bankruptcy or any other proceeding relating to insolvency, receivership, liquidation or assignment for the benefit of creditors, (iv) immediately, if you breach the terms applicable to your subscription with us (if you have one), including if you default on your payment obligations to us or our affiliate, or (v) immediately, if we determine that you are acting, or have acted, in a way that has or may negatively reflect on or affect us, our prospects, or our Clients.
- Effects of Expiration/Termination: Expiration of this Agreement, and termination of this Agreement: (i) without cause by us,(ii) by you with cause, (iii) by you according to the ‘Termination for Agreement Changes’ section, shall not affect our obligation to pay you a Commission, so long as the related payment by the Client Transaction is recognized by us within thirty (30) days after the date of such termination or expiration and provided that in no event shall you be entitled to payment of Commission under this Agreement if you are eligible to receive a revenue share payment under the Partner Program Agreement. We will not pay you fees on Client Transactions recognized by us after thirty (30) days after the date of such termination or expiration set out above. Provided however, in the event of termination without cause by you, or for cause by us, our obligation to pay and your right to receive any Commission will terminate upon the date of such termination, regardless of whether you would have otherwise been eligible to receive Commission prior to the date of termination. Except as expressly set forth in this section, you are not eligible to receive a Commission payment after expiration or termination of this Agreement. Upon termination or expiration, you will discontinue all use of and delete the Affiliate Tool that we make available to you for your participation in the Affiliate Program. Upon termination or expiration, an Affiliate Lead is not considered valid, and we may choose to maintain it in our database and engage with such a prospect.
Upon termination or expiration, you will immediately discontinue all use of our trademark and references to this Affiliate Program from your website(s) and other collateral. For the avoidance of doubt, termination or expiration of this Agreement shall not cause a Client’s subscription agreement to be terminated.
Affiliate Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have all sufficient rights and permissions to participate in the Affiliate Program and to provision TLH Services Private Limited with Affiliate Lead’s for our use in sales and marketing efforts or as otherwise set forth in this Agreement, (ii) your participation in this Affiliate Program will not conflict with any of your existing agreements or arrangements; and (iii) you own or have sufficient rights to use and to grant to us our right to use the Affiliate Marks.
You further represent and warrant that: (i) you will ensure that you are compliant with any trade or regulatory requirements that may apply to your participation in the Affiliate Program (for example, by clearly stating you are a TLH Services Private Limited Affiliate on any website(s) you own where you make an Affiliate Link available); (ii) you will accurately provide in the Affiliate Tool all websites and domains you own where you intend to use Affiliate Links to generate Affiliate Leads; (iii) you will not purchase ads that direct to your site(s) or through an Affiliate Link that could be considered as competing with TLH Services Private Limited’s own advertising, including, but not limited to, our branded keywords; (iv) you will not participate in cookie stuffing or pop-ups, false or misleading links are strictly prohibited; (v) you will not attempt to mask the referring URL information; (vi) you will not use your own Affiliate Link to purchase TLH Services Private Limited services for yourself; and (vii) you will not use any mechanisms to deliver leads other than through an intended consumer. This includes sourcing leads through compilations of personal data such as phonebooks, using fake redirects or other tools or automation devices to generate leads (including but not limited to robots, iframes, or hidden frames), or offering incentives to encourage purchases or signups.
You will indemnify, defend and hold us harmless, at your expense, against any third-party claim, suit, action, or proceeding (each, an “Action”) brought against us (and our officers, directors, employees, agents, service providers, licensors, and affiliates) by a third party not affiliated with us to the extent that such Action is based upon or arises out of (a) your participation in the Affiliate Program, (b) our use of the prospect data you provided us, (c) your noncompliance with or breach of this Agreement, (d) your use of the Affiliate Tool, or (e) our use of the Affiliate Marks. We will: notify you in writing within thirty (30) days of our becoming aware of any such claim; give you sole control of the defense or settlement of such a claim; and provide you (at your expense) with any and all information and assistance reasonably requested by you to handle the defense or settlement of the claim. You shall not accept any settlement that (i) imposes an obligation on us; (ii) requires us to make an admission; or (iii) imposes liability not covered by these indemnifications or places restrictions on us without our prior written consent.
Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability
- Disclaimer of Warranties: WE AND OUR AFFILIATED COMPANIES AND AGENTS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY OR ACCURACY OF THE TLH SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED SERVICES, TLH SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED CONTENT, THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM OR THE AFFILIATE TOOL FOR ANY PURPOSE. APPLICATION PROGRAMMING INTERFACES (APIs) AND THE AFFILIATE TOOL MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TLH SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED SERVICES AND AFFILIATE TOOL ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE TLH SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED SERVICES AND THE AFFILIATE TOOL INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- No Indirect Damages: TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES.
- Limitation of Liability: IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE OTHER TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, WE ARE DETERMINED TO HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, THE PARTIES AGREE THAT OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE TOTAL COMMISSION AMOUNTS YOU HAVE ACTUALLY EARNED FOR THE RELATED CLIENT TRANSACTIONS IN THE TWELVE MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO A CLAIM.
- Affiliate Tool: WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE AFFILIATE TOOL THAT YOU USE. WE DO NOT PROMISE TO MAKE THE AFFILIATE TOOL AVAILABLE TO YOU, AND WE MAY CHOOSE TO DO SO, OR NOT TO DO SO, IN OUR DISCRETION.
- Cookie Duration: COOKIES USED AS PART OF THE AFFILIATE TOOL HAVE A SET DURATION. IF A POTENTIAL CLIENT CLEARS THEIR COOKIES DURING THIS PERIOD, TLH SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COMMISSIONS THAT MAY HAVE BEEN OWED TO YOU.
Amendment; No Waiver: We may update and change any part or all of this Agreement, including by replacing it in its entirety. If we update or change this Agreement, the updated Agreement will be made available to you via the Affiliate Tool and/or by email. The updated Agreement will become effective and binding on the next business day after we or the Affiliate Tool have notified you. When we change this Agreement, the “Last Modified” date above will be updated to reflect the date of the most recent version at https://www.thelasthope.in/affiliate-program-policies. We encourage you to review this Agreement periodically. If you don’t agree to the update, change or replacement, you can choose to terminate as we describe above. No delay in exercising any right or remedy or failure to object will be a waiver of such right or
- remedy or any other right or remedy. A waiver on one occasion will not be a waiver of any right or remedy on any future occasion.
- Applicable Law: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Hon. Courts of Delhi, without regard to the conflict of law’s provisions thereof. In the event either of us initiates an action in connection with this Agreement or any other dispute between the parties, the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of such action shall be in the state and courts in Delhi.
- Force Majeure: Neither party will be responsible for failure or delay of performance if caused by: an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; act of God; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage that is not caused by the obligated party; government restrictions; or other event outside the reasonable control of the obligated party. Each party will use reasonable efforts to mitigate the effect of a force majeure event.
- Actions Permitted: Except for actions for nonpayment or breach of a party’s proprietary rights, no action, regardless of form, arising out of or relating to this Agreement may be brought by either party more than one (1) year after the cause of action has accrued.
- Relationship of the Parties: Both you and we agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of this Agreement.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws: You shall comply, and shall ensure that any third parties performing sales or referral activities on your behalf comply, with all applicable foreign and domestic laws (including without limitation export laws and laws applicable to sending of unsolicited email), governmental regulations, ordinances, and judicial administrative orders. You shall not engage in any deceptive, misleading, illegal or unethical marketing activities, or activities that otherwise may be detrimental to us, our Clients, or to the public. Export laws and regulations of the India and any other relevant local export laws and regulations may apply to the TLH Services Private Limited Services. You will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, or transfer the TLH Services Private Limited Services to prohibited countries or individuals or permit use of the TLH Services Private Limited Services by prohibited countries or individuals.
- Severability: If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement will continue in effect.
- Notices: Notice will be sent to the contact address set forth herein (as such may be changed by notice given to the other party), and will be deemed delivered as of the date of actual receipt.
To TLH Services Private Limited: TLH Services Private Limited, 1/248, 2nd Floor, Subhash Nagar, New Delhi – 110027. Attention: Legal Team
To you: your address as provided in our affiliate account information for you.
We may give electronic notices specific to you by email to your e-mail address/addresses on record in our account information for you. We may give notice to you by telephone calls to the telephone numbers on record in our account information for you.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement is the entire agreement between us for the Affiliate Program and supersedes all other proposals and agreements, whether electronic, oral or written, between us. We object to and reject any additional or different terms proposed by you, including those contained in your purchase order, acceptance or website. Our obligations are not contingent on the delivery of any future functionality or features of the TLH Services Private Limited Services or dependent on any oral or written public comments made by us regarding future functionality or features of the TLH Services Private Limited Services. It is the express wish of both you and us that this Agreement and all related documents are drawn up in English. We might make versions of this Agreement available in languages other than English. If we do, the English version of this Agreement will govern our relationship and the translated version is provided for convenience only and will not be interpreted to modify the English version of this Agreement.
- Assignment: You will not assign or transfer this Agreement, including any assignment or transfer by reason of merger, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of its assets, change of control or operation of law, without our prior written consent. We may assign this Agreement to any affiliate or in the event of merger, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of our assets, change of control or operation of law.
- No Third Party Beneficiaries: Nothing in this Agreement, express or implied, is intended to or shall confer upon any person or entity (other than the parties hereto) any right, benefit or remedy of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of this Agreement.
- Program Policies Page: We may change the Program Policies from time to time. Your participation in the Affiliate Program is subject to the Program Policies, which are incorporated herein by reference
- No Licenses: We grant to you only the rights and licenses expressly stated in this Agreement, and you receive no other rights or licenses with respect to us, the TLH Services Private Limited Services, our trademarks, or any other property or right of ours.
- Sales by TLH Services Private Limited: This Agreement shall in no way limit our right to sell the TLH Services Private Limited Services, directly or indirectly, to any current or prospective Clients.
- Authority: Each party represents and warrants to the other that it has full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and that it is binding upon such party and enforceable in accordance with its terms.
- Survival: The following sections shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement: ‘Commission and Payment’, ‘Proprietary Rights’, ‘Confidentiality’, ‘Effects of Termination/Expiration’, ‘Indemnification’, ‘Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability’, ‘Non-Solicitation’ and ‘General’.